Dedicated to environmentally conscious hospitality, sustainable conservation and the empowerment of local communities, Singita, meaning “place of miracles,” was founded in 1993 with a single lodge, Singita Ebony Lodge.
Today, in partnership with its non-profit Trusts & Funds, Singita is the trusted guardian of more than a million acres of pristine land in Africa. This commitment involves successful community development projects that make a tangible difference in the lives of people living and working in and around its lodges. Providing exceptional safari experiences in four African countries, Singita features 15 award-winning lodges and camps in six regions – each offering a unique experience in its own right.
High-end design and an effortlessly chic safari style are trademarks of the Singita experience, and something that is carried through in all of our properties, whether classic or contemporary. Over the years, the introduction of Boutique & Galleries at the lodges has allowed guests the opportunity to take home a memento that not only reminds them of their safari adventure with us but adds a unique and stylish touch of Africa to their homes. The online catalogue is a natural progression and extension of the shopping experiences offered at Singita’s lodges. It provides visitors with an online platform to browse and select items from a carefully curated lifestyle collection – and place orders with a dedicated customer consultant.
Singita frequently collaborates with craftspeople and artisans to create sought-after items that echo Africa’s diverse natural landscapes, reflect the beauty of the continent’s cultures and celebrate local traditions.
Many items are handmade using traditional crafting techniques and by purchasing these goods, one helps provide secure employment to these local artists and contribute significantly to the upliftment and empowerment of local communities.
- A simple registration process allows you to save items to your wish list and make an enquiry
- You'll receive an email from us acknowledging that we've received your enquiry
- Please note that this is not a purchase confirmation
- You'll receive a detailed reply to your enquiry from a dedicated customer consultant within 3 working days
- We assign a dedicated customer consultant for each enquiry/purchase, who'll be your point of communication throughout the purchase process
- A quotation for shipping the products
- An estimated time frame for the completion of your personalised order
- Noting that if any items are bespoke or handmade to order, this can lead to lengthier delivery times
- You'll receive options for shipping, with different price points where possible, for your approval
- These shipping quotes DO NOT include duties and taxes in country of destination
- Please review our Terms and Conditions: Shipping for further information.
- Once you've approved both the total purchase price and the delivery cost we'll send you an invoice
- We'll require an online secure payment in full prior to goods being sent
- Your consignment will then be dispatched to you.
- Please review our Terms and Conditions: Payments for further information.